Guest: Ryan Thompson, CFO
Umbrella Properties and Hoodoo Family Recreation CenterRecorded: March 2010
Topics: Ten interview segments with the second in command with Chuck Shepard.
How the real estate investment plan is properly executed
- How a property is evaluated prior to closing
- What features are key for assessing the potential of a property
- How a property management plan should be formed and then executed
- How a beginning and novice real estate investor should approach the formation of an investment plan and the execution of the portfolio acquisition and adjustment plan.
- This is a unique opportunity to get a good look at how one of the most successful real estate investment entities has been formed and continues to be successful even during recessive time.
Click on each interview segment and learn how it can be done.