Bob Nelson, CCIM, CRE
Bob Nelson is a very experienced and highly sought after:
- Real Estate Investment Counselor
- Real Estate Investment Broker
He can assist you to build and protect your net worth and hedge against the ravages of inflation.
Investment Goal Clarification: Through a formal client counseling approach designed to identify and clarify financial and life goals, it is possible to formulate a Real Estate Investment Strategy that is suits the coming decade.
Cash Flow Specialist: Once a client’s investment goals are understood, Bob aggressively searches out income properties capable of delivering strong and dependable cash flow on a long term basis. As those who have been actively involved in the real estate investment market will attest, this is no easy task.
Property Specialty: Bob favors certain passive investment properties.
- Apartment complexes in strong locations with good market stability and good up-side potential. For many investors, this asset type offers the best way of reducing market risk, hedging future inflation, and increasing net worth.However, approach with caution, since a number of new apartment complexes have been developed recently due to loan availability with record low interest rates, and rapid rent growth from a strong tenant market from the growing number of Millennials and Baby Boomers.Some markets are not strong enough to absorb the increased supply of apartment units.
Nonetheless, an apartment investment made with:
- modest leverage;
- strong neighborhood demographics; and,
- a thorough analysis of probable future performance is destined to be a solid future investment performer.
- Net Leased Investments, leased modern medical buildings and certain mini-storage facilities may have exceptional appeal for those who do not favor the “Four T’s” associated with “beds” (toilets, trash, tenants and turnover).
Transaction Specialty: Bob is a recognized Real Estate Investment Counselor and Real Estate Investment Broker.
- The “1031 Guru” known substantially throughout the Pacific Northwest and along the West Coast.
- Known for expertise in the use of the Tax Deferred Exchange as a portfolio adjustment using the tax deferred exchange.
- Known for counseling in the use of IRA funds into passive real estate investments and other cash flow assets
- through a IRA custodian that allows self direction into passive real estate investments.
Real Estate Background: About Bob Nelson, CCIM, CRE
- 46 years of aggressive real estate investment brokerage expertise
- Negotiation is his life blood
- Bob is at the top of his game
- Pacific NW Expertise: licensed in Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
- I-5 Corridors of Oregon and Washington (primarily Eugene-Springfield, Salem, Portland, Vancouver, and Seattle)
- I-84 Corridor of Idaho (primarily Boise)
- Opportunity Hunting: Las Vegas and Phoenix (acting through a network of highly qualified commercial-investment brokers in those market areas).
- Educated and honed to meet the challenge
- CCIM designation: The CCIM designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member) is known in the commercial real estate profession as the “PhD of Commercial Real Estate”
- CRE designation: “Counselor of Real Estate” designation from The Counselors of Real Estate® an international group of recognized professionals who provide seasoned, expert, objective counsel on real estate related matters.
- MBA degree in Marketing specializing in Real Estatefrom the Graduate school of Business and Management at the University of Oregon.
- Realtor: A professional trade term offered for members of the National Association of Realtors
Real Estate Speaker and Educator:
- Sought after speaker for real estate investment oriented topics
- Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Real Estate Negotiating Techniques
- Real Estate Investment Strategies
- Income Property Analysis and Risk Reduction
- Client counseling procedures
- Commercial Real Estate Expert on the popular “Real Estate Today” talk radio show aired daily in the Willamette Valley of Oregon for the past 17 years. Co-hosted with residential specialist Marcia Edwards, MBA, CRB.
Robert W. Nelson, CCIM, CRE
Real Estate Investment Counselor
Real Estate Investment Broker
Pacwest Real Estates Investments, LLC
Oregon Real Estate License #951200166
Washington Real Estate Broker – License #23361
Idaho Real Estate Broker – License #36106